Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Jodavid!

Jodavid longs for little visitors.

Reading his Cards


Happy Birthday Jodavid

I thank God that he gave me you

as my younger brother.


You are maturing in great ways.


A few days ago when you asked me to analyze a film,


I thought you were just wanted to watch it,


but when you had me adjust your volume and


found out that you were listening to the film academy,


I was impressed.


I want to tell you something that Nathan Hale’s


father wrote to him in a letter,


“Carefully mind your studies that your time be not lost”


He who gets wisdom loves his own soul;


He who understands will find good. Pro 19:8


Pursue understanding Jodavid

and May God Bless you abundantly.

Highest Regards,

Victor J Seppi




It was only our family this time,
but Jodavid declared,
"I had a great birthday!
This was my best birthday ever!"

No comments: