Thursday, April 5, 2012

Ben Everson Acappella Complete in Thee


Congregational hymn after the vows & first kiss.


Complete in Thee! No work of mine may take, dear Lord, the place of Thine;
Thy blood hath pardon bought for me, and I am now complete in Thee.
Complete in Thee! No more shall sin,
Thy grace hath conquered, reign within;
Thy voice shall bid the tempter flee, and I shall stand complete in Thee.
Refrain:
Yea, justified! O blessed thought! And sanctified! Salvation wrought!
Thy blood hath pardon bought for me, and glorified, I too, shall be!
Complete in Thee each want supplied, And no good thing to me denied;
Since Thou my portion, Lord, wilt be, I ask no more, complete in Thee.
Dear Savior when before Thy bar all tribes and tongues assembled are,
Among Thy chosen will I be, at Thy right hand, complete in Thee.

No comments: