Sunday, October 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Mommy!

Dear Mother,

I am so thankful to God for giving you to be my mother.

Thank you for choosing life, having a forth child, me, a 5th Victor, 6th Melody and a 7th Jodavid. You went where few mothers dared to go and threw away your birth control when it was not popular to anyone you knew.

Thank you for not giving up on any of us and sending us public school when we were little rebellious kids.

You and Dad were brave in our generation. You built a house that would fit all the children God would give you and you did not know how many that would be, so you made it big. It took seven years and we all have good memories of helping.

Thank you for staying out of debt.

Thank you for not spoiling us with lots of toys.

I am so thankful to you and Daddy for driving 1 hour to Church each Sunday, because the youth at those churches gave us good peer pressure to be godly.

Thank you for being a mother who told us things and made us part of your life and prepared us for what we will face when we leave the nest.

Thank you for being a remarkable wife to Dad and following him where God leads him and helping him see things as a good balancer of a husband should.

I pray God will give me a husband that will bless you and not bring you grief all the days of your life.

I love you Mom. You are my heroine.

Happy 55th Birthday! May God give you 50 more!

Your daughter,

Dinah Leigh Seppi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mrs. Seppi!!!

Nick Jesch said...

yes, AT LEAST another fifty.....