Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Dinah!


I admire your desire to rescue babies. It reminds me of those heartless barbarian Roman emperors who defined babies as “non-persons.” Godly Christians collected babies left under bridges near the Tiber river where they were left for the dogs and distributed them to Christians. I hope you can go to the abortion clinic and adopt a baby.


Thank you, Dinah, for grafting queens, making pollen patties, extracting honey, packing our lunches, water, supplies and finding so many bee locations in Southern Cal.


Love, Lance

1 comment:

Paul said...

I didn't know how else to contact Lance personally, I watched the documentary "Colony". What a brave man you have become. I was very impressed with your knowledge, and professionalism that you demonstrated in the film. I know I could never triumph over the amount of stress you had to deal with. I also think you handled it well. Your a smart man and I look up to you. But also your entire family. I hope things have started to turn around for your busiess, your family, the bees, and the whole! I wish you all well. I hope to near more about the bees and our family. God bless. Pmills524@gmail.com. Paul Mills