Saturday, September 3, 2011

Red Raspberry Leaf


Excerpts from The How the Herb Book

Red Raspberry is used as a basic herbal foundation for all female organs and problems. It is in many female combinations.
  • Strengthens wall of uterus and entire female reproductive system.
  • Decreases profuse menstrual flow.
  • Good during all months of pregnancy. Alleviates morning sickness and nausea. Has been used as a preventative for hemorrhaging during labor. Assists labor, makes delivery easier and relieves after pains. Tones and regulates before, during and after childbirth.
  • Increases and enriches milk for lactation, can be combined with marshmallow tea.
  • Raspberry tea is mild and pleasant to taste. It is good for stomachaches and bowel problems in children. For diarrhea in babies.
  • Soothing to stomach and bowels and cankerous conditions of mucous membranes in the alimentary canal.
  • High mineral and vitamin source.
Has been used in the following:


Nausea
Antacid
Childbirth
Colds
Coughs
Diarrhea
Digestion
Female problems
Fevers
Flatulence – gas
Flu – influenza
Gastritis
Labor pains
Decreases menstrual flow
Miscarriage
Mucous membranes
Afterpains of childbirth
Nursing
Pregnancy
Strengthens and tones uterus


1 comment:

Mrs. Joseph Wood said...

When I stopped working as an RN and came home I taught childbirth classes from my home with Christ as the center of the message. Classes were always full. Doctors sent their patients to me because of how much better the women did in labor. I'll never forget the call I got one morning from a physician who said, "What is this tea you're telling all the women to drink in the last six weeks of pregnancy?" I told him why and how I instructed them to use the Red Raspberry leaf and then he told me..."EVERY woman that has used the tea has had quick and less painful deliveries." He and one of his colleagues asked if I would send the information to them. They sent patients to me for years until we finally moved. It really does work.