Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Plantain - The Wedding Saver

by Shoshanna Easling of Shoshanna Gardens.com

It was Friday on a very beautiful day. The sun shone with a special delight on the black-eyed daisies, and the light breeze blew them very softly in the wind. They were dancing our wedding tune!


That very morning I had gone out with James’ parents and picked about 300 black-eyed daisies along with many other wildflowers. It was now afternoon, the day before our wedding. You can imagine how I was feeling excitement beyond my wildest imagination! James and I were in our Jetta, driving over to Gabe’s house. We had the sunroof open as we talked about last minute plans. In a burst of joy, I stood up through the sunroof yelling like a wild Indian. I felt like a girl in a fairy tale. Everything was so perfec….ooow, ouch! I grabbed at my eye as it started to throb and swell shut. The pain was really intense...

http://www.bulkherbstore.com/articles/plantain-the-wedding-saver


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting! I would have never known!

Emily said...

Oh my goodness! I had never heard of this website, but now I am hooked!!! I have found so many things I'd love to try on http://www.bulkherbstore.com...
How amazing that God has provided such powerful remedies and treatments in nature. I am eager to learn to use them...