Friday, September 3, 2010

Baby Declared Dead by Dr. Revived by a Mother's Touch

After the Dr. said her son was dead, Kate unwrapped the baby from his blanket and held him against her skin. And then an extraordinary thing happened. After two hours of being hugged, touched and spoken to by his mother, the little boy began showing signs of life.

"I took my gown off and arranged him on my chest with his head over my arm and just held him."

She and her husband, David, spoke to the child as she continued to embrace him for nearly two hours. During that time, she said, the two-pound infant showed signs of life.

"I told my mum, who was there, that he was still alive. Then he held out his hand and grabbed my finger," Kate Ogg said.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/index.php/world-mainmenu-26/australia-mainmenu-34/4473-the-kangaroo-touch-helps-revitalize

No comments: