Monday, October 17, 2011

Danielle & Garret's Wedding ~ Photography mostly by Dinah

Abigail's Highschool Football Game

The pink socks were for breast cancer awareness.
I'm waiting for the prostate cancer awareness campaign. ~Regina
Prayer of blessing before giving a daughter in marriage.
Just a few years ago he was pursuing the things of the world. What we see here today is a man pursuing the things of the Lord.
Everyone enjoyed their baby

Even the Bride


Father of the bride is pleased that he introduced them.
Father of the Groom
This morning I was cleaning my room.
It was special because I was preparing for Danielle.
Jesus said, "I go to prepare a place for you."
A younger, married brother, 
blesses his older brother's marriage.
Notifying the State of their Covenant
Abigail's Trumpet Instructor

No comments: