Saturday, December 13, 2008

My David

I love you. I know you are mine. For you all the men in the world, I resign. No one else would find me so beautiful. No one else would lead us to the truth we have discovered together. Thank you for your devotion to Christ, to me, our children, the Word of God, Christ’s Kingdom, to great books, to keeping yourself strong and healthy. Thank you for loving wholesome food and friends, for bringing your children along to the special events. Thank you for having a great heart of grief for dear ones lost. We go through our valleys of tears together and take delight in the triumphs as our Lord leads us in victory. Thank you for building a family and this house with me and trusting my ideas. Thank you for giving me your life and listening to me.

It is to you I give my life, my love, myself.


Esther

No comments: