Friday, December 19, 2008

Voddie Baucham, on Education


The three most asked questions:


What about socialization?


What curriculum do you use?


Is that legal?


That is the mentality of sheep.


My children are mine, not wards of the state.


The government has no jurisdiction over my children.


What is my responsibility as a father?


My responsibility as a father is to raise, train, hone, aim, and launch the arrows that God has given me. There are those who seem to think that I should take them, when they are undeveloped twigs, and launch them into a system that will hone them and aim them back at me.


NEWS FLASH!
I’m raising an army, an army of intercontinental ballistic missiles. And one day the silo will open over my home. And when it does, there will be missiles launched to impact this world that have been raised, trained, armed and honed in my home and not by Caesar.


Don't be surprised if you send your children to Caesar to be educated, and they come back Romans.

Here's Voddie's podcast:
http://www.voddiebaucham.org/vbm/Podcast/Podcast.html

No comments: