Saturday, October 11, 2008

Reading, A Friend's Father's Funeral, A Trim


A Good Start, Reading TogetherNext come the children for
Cozy Morning Devotions

Zion Lutheran Ecclesiastical Mortuary in Terra Bella

Old grave markers are in German
Leevers, Lindvalls and Paulus families at Grandpa Paulus funeral.
Young mother, Nila Paulus, is in an Indianapolis hospital.
They had to leave China because of her intestinal cancer.

Lindvall Family Melody's Lunch

Melody's Trim...
turned out well.

So Dinah decided she was game...
It was time.
Repunzel
...before we trimmed off 14 inches

Ready to Run

Out for Exercise
Deer looking for flowers
Seppi Line
Lance snapped this one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aawwwh, Dinah, You cut your beautiful hair!! It was SOOO pretty!! All of the girls talked about and admired your hair! But I understand- I used to have hair longer than yours was; it was really heavy! When I cut it I think I cut about 20 inches off- but I also cut mine shorter than you did.
It's still really pretty though! :)