Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Reformation Camp at Murphys, Ca.

Welcome!
Lance studied on the way.
Leader's in Action series; Give Me Liberty: the Christian Character of Patrick Henry
Horsehoes.
Our grandpa always loved this game. We were too young to play.

Ron and Lance
Colating

Checking on Victor's Photography


Strategy


Uncle Jay was Surrounded
Luke wanted Regina to talk to the young ladies about blessing their families.

Alexis de Tocqueville on American women:
"For my part, I have no hesitation is saying that although the American woman never leaves here domestic sphere and is in some respects very dependent within it, nowhere does she enjoy a higher station. An now that I come near the end of this book in which I have rendered so many considerable achievements of the Americans, If any one asks me what I think the chief case of extraordinary prosperity and growing power of this nation, I should answer that it is due to the superiority of their women.”
-- Democracy in America 1831

Sisters Serinity
Important AnnouncementsLadies Pannel
We're Almost All Here
Several had to leave early.
Victor and Viktor are taking pictures.
The "Prayer Huddle" Jay started in the 70's.
Victor filmed most sessions.

Viktor and Constantin
Wake the Warriors
http://whydotheheathenrage.blogspot.com/
On Sunday morning, the young men got to speak.
Daniel, on Man's wisdom and God's
Lance, on Numbers 13 and Joshua 2
Give Thanks in Romanian
Accompanied by Merijke

The Men Outnumbered Us!Addresses

Serenity

Jay: "I'm going to adopt this guy!"
"Me to!"
"And me!"
Ivan, Dennis and Mike
Goodbye Yana!

California Sunset

Daddy, we're in the Sacremento Bee!
The Homeschooler Callers Made the Difference in McClintock's Campaign
Home Again!
It is always exciting to see each other again and share the news.

The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul;
The testimony of the LORD is sure,
making wise the simple;
The statutes of the LORD are right,
rejoicing the heart;
The commandment of the LORD is pure,
enlightening the eyes;
The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring forever;
The judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether.
More to be desired are they than gold,
Yea, than much fine gold;
Sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.

Moreover by them Your servant is warned,
And in keeping them there is great reward.
Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
Be acceptable in Your sight,
O LORD, my strength and my Redeemer.
Psalm 19 7-11, 14

No comments: