Friday, March 19, 2010

2010 Census


Should a Census worker come to my home and demand that I answer the questions I left blank, I will simply plead my 5th Amendment/Miranda rights to "remain silent." What are they going to say to that? ~ Chuck Baldwin

This column is archived here:

http://chuckbaldwinlive.com/home/?p=969

"Article I, Section 2 of the US Constitution gives Congress the right to ENUMERATE the number of citizens in order to apportion members of congress...”



"Enumerate means 'to count, or determine the number of'. Congress can COUNT the number of citizens--but it can't demand to know what race we are, how much we earn, how many big screen TVs we own, etc. So when I get the census forms, I fill out the first question (the one asking how many people live at my home), then paste a copy of Article 1, Section 2 of the Constitution right below that, along with a statement that I have fulfilled my duty as a citizen by helping them enumerate, and I'm not required to answer any more questions."

No comments: