Monday, June 29, 2009

Satan Comes to Steal, Kill and Destroy

by Melody Seppi

~

~~~~~~I called in on The American View talk show this morning with Christina Paige of NAREL, an abortion PR person. Here are some thoughts:

In Scripture, debt is described as a curse and children as blessings, and yet today our culture applies for curses and rejects blessings. As a matter of fact in Old Testament law if a pregnant lady was attacked and her baby died, the murderer was put to death. A baby is a person whether 80 years or 2 years, or 2 months or 2 weeks. It doesn’t matter how big or small, old or young, they are a person.

Caroll Everett, a former abortion clinic owner, said when they went into schools to teach sex education, they knew the pregnancy rate would rise, and she said “that was actually our goal.”

You can teach them about abstinence. Abortion is murder, however you look at it. The promiscuous shouldn’t be doing that! It’s immoral! It’s against God’s law.

Mrs. Dugger told about taking oral contraceptive when she was pregnant which caused her to have a miscarriage. Sterilization is preventing the blessings of God. What is wrong with this picture? But if you get pregnant and you take birth control the baby dies. After conception it is a baby.

~

For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well. My frame was not hidden from You, When I was made in secret, And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.

Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, The days fashioned for me, When as yet there were none of them. How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How great is the sum of them!

Psalm 139:13-17

No comments: